As college basketball fans prepare for the upcoming season, the annual Big Ten-ACC Challenge matchups are coming out once again. The event is considered to be one of the best non-conference pairings in college basketball and unofficially starts the shift from football to basketball.
The Big Ten trails the Atlantic Coast Conference 8-12-3. However, the league is on a three-year wining streak and has won eight of the last 13 dating back to 2009 with the ACC winning the Challenge in 2016 and 2017. The Challenge has resulted in a tie three times (2012, 2013, 2018). The inter-conference challenge dates back to 1999.
Of course, keeping up with the games can turn into a full-time job, so BTPowerhouse is making things easy for you. Below is the full schedule for the event as released by the Big Ten Office this morning.
Here are the matchups and dates of the Challenge with updated times and tv information to come later once available. All 14 matchups will be on ESPN network channels, however.
2022 Big Ten - ACC Challenge Schedule:
- Monday, Nov. 28
- Tuesday, Nov. 29
- Syracuse Orange at Illinois Fighting Illini
- Maryland Terrapins at Louisville Cardinals
- Penn State Nittany Lions at Clemson Tigers
- Virginia Cavaliers at Michigan Wolverines
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons at Wisconsin Badgers
- Georgia Tech Yellowjackets at Iowa Hawkeyes
- Wednesday, Nov. 30
- Ohio State Buckeyes at Duke Blue Devils
- Purdue Boilermakers at Florida State Seminoles
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights at Miami Hurricanes
- North Carolina Tar Heels at Indiana Hoosiers
- Michigan State Spartans at Notre Dame Fighting Irish
- Boston College Eagles at Nebraska Cornhuskers
Stay tuned to BTPowerhouse for plenty of coverage on this year’s Challenge.