Over at the mothership, Mike Rutherford has comprised and released SBNation’s official Top-100 players for the 2018-19 college basketball season.
The Big Ten tallied in at 13 players ranked overall with six more landing in the honorable mentions. Take a look at the final list below:
- Jalen Smith, Maryland
- Brad Davison, Wisconsin
- Ayo Dosunmu, Illinois
- Joshua Langford, Michigan State
- Amir Coffey, Minnesota
- Zavier Simpson, Michigan
- No. 90: Tyler Cook, Iowa
- No. 88: Bruno Fernando, Maryland
- No. 76: Lamar Stevens, Penn State
- No. 64: Nick Ward, Michigan State
- No. 55: Anthony Cowan, Maryland
- No. 39: Jordan Murphy, Minnesota
- No. 34: James Palmer Jr., Nebraska
- No. 27: Charles Matthews, Michigan
- No. 26: Juwan Morgan, Indiana
- No. 24: Cassius Winston, Michigan State
- No. 13: Romeo Langford, Indiana
- No. 12: Ethan Happ, Wisconsin
- No. 2: Carsen Edwards, Purdue
I’d say these are the usual suspects but I’m fairly shocked that a few players missed both the overall Top-100 and the Honorable Mentions. What do you think about this list? Should any of the ranked players been higher? Lower? Who was snubbed (*COUGH* Jordan Bohannon *COUGH*)? Is anyone else shocked that Carsen Edwards came in at No. 2 behind R.J Barrett?
Let us know in the comments below!