The BTP Podcast returns to breakdown the first few weeks of conference action and to conduct some analysis on where things sit across the conference. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Editor-in-Chief Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and Bart Torvik of the T-Rank joins to offer some statistical analysis of the conference.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Purdue and Wisconsin’s epic showdown
* The Big Ten title favorites
* Whether Minnesota is truly a good team
* Maryland, Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State’s NCAA chances
* Which team could be the Big Ten’s wildcard
* The Big Ten’s Tournament hopes