NBCSports recently posted a full list of players who have declared for the 2016 NBA Draft. With the new NBA Draft declaration rules, the list is rather extensive and a total of 13 Big Ten players opted to declare this year. Considering the potential impact of some of these declarations, it's certainly something to watch.
The biggest change to this year's NBA Draft rules is that players are allowed to declare for the upcoming NBA Draft and return to school, as long as they don't hire an agent. Essentially, as long as they don't take that last jump into the professional ranks, they can still come back.
Here's a full list of the Big Ten players who have declared.
2016 NBA Draft's Big Ten Early Entrants:
- Robert Carter (Maryland Terrapins)
- Deyonta Davis (Michigan State Spartans)
- Diamond Stone (Maryland Terrapins)
Testing NBA Waters:
- James Blackmon (Indiana Hoosiers)
- Vincent Edwards (Purdue Boilermakers)
- Nigel Hayes (Wisconsin Badgers)
- Peter Jok (Iowa Hawkeyes)
- Corey Sanders (Rutgers Scarlet Knights)
- Caleb Swanigan (Purdue Boilermakers)
- Trevor Thompson (Ohio State Buckeyes)
- Melo Trimble (Maryland Terrapins)
- Andrew White (Nebraska Cornhuskers)
- Troy Williams (Indiana Hoosiers)