The BTP Podcast returns as the conference action is officially getting underway. The staff chats about the games so far and some thoughts on what to expect going forward. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Editor-in-Chief Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and Contributor Graham Hooten joins.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
Discover Basketball Internet Radio with BTPowerhouse Podcast on BlogTalkRadio
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss the general impressions of the Big Ten
* The hot start for the Iowa Hawkeyes
* Realistic Big Ten title contenders
* Potential Big Ten teams to make the NCAA Tournament
* The struggles of teams like Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Rutgers
* What to expect in the coming weeks