The BTP Podcast returns with conference play in full swing. The staff chats about some of the recent games and specifically, how the Big Ten is setting up for the NCAA Tournament. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Editor-in-Chief Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and Chris Dobbertean of SBNation and Robert O'Neill of Big East Coast Bias join.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss some of the week's action, including Maryland's big win over Iowa
* If the Iowa Hawkeyes can earn a No. 1 seed
* Which teams should be considered locks
* NIT outlook for the Big Ten
* The weekend's outlook of games