The BTP Podcast returns with conference play in full swing. The staff chats about some of the recent games and specifically, what has led to Michigan State's three game slump. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Editor-in-Chief Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and Adam Biggers of Today's U joins.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss some of the week's action, including Nebraska's upset of Michigan State
* The recent slump of the Michigan State Spartans
* Whether it's time to panic on Michigan State
* Some of the weekend's top games, including Maryland at Michigan State
* The Big Ten title race
* Iowa's recent success on the court