The BTP Podcast returns yet again. This time, we discuss the upcoming 2015 Big Ten/ACC Challenge and the upcoming matchups for all 14 teams from the Big Ten participating. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and BTPowerhouse writers Andrew Holmes and Eric Laboissonniere join.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Recent Big Ten news including NBA and recruiting developments
* General thoughts on the Big Ten/ACC Challenge
* Whether the Big Ten can win the matchup
* The best game of the event
* What games could have used improvement
* Jim Delany's freshmen eligibility plans