The BTP Podcast is back with another podcast. This time, we look at the teams from the Big Ten competing for spots in this year's NCAA Tournament. We also talk about the recent hot play of the Maryland Terrapins and their potential role in the Big Ten going forward. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit and Testudo Times Contributor Andrew Emmer join the podcast.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* A brief update on the recent happenings of the Big Ten
* Breakdown of the recent performance of Maryland
* How Maryland might fit into the Big Ten long-term
* Melo Trimble
* Big Ten bubble teams including Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, MSU, OSU, and Purdue
* More Big Ten scheduling discussion