The BTP Podcast is back with another podcast. This time, we discuss the upcoming NCAA Tournament, the Big Ten's role in the tournament, possible upset picks, and the Capital One Cup (link here). To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit hosts and we are joined by special guest ESPN's Rece Davis.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Selection Sunday and the various Big Ten paths in the NCAA Tournament
* Whether Indiana deserved a bid and general conference seeding
* The Capital One Cup, which awards the nation's best athletic programs with $400,000 in scholarship funds yearly
* How a Team Can Take Down Kentucky
* Possible Upset Picks
* The Best College Gameday Environments