The BTP Podcast is back with another podcast. This time, we look at the teams from the Big Ten competing for spots in this year's NCAA Tournament. We also talk about the Big Ten's scheduling model and whether changes are needed in the future. BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit discussed the issues.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Major storylines of the Big Ten season so far
* A rundown of potential Big Ten NCAA Tournament teams
* Likely "locks" for the NCAA Tournament
* Teams that still need to do work
* The Big Ten schedule for next season
* Potential solutions for scheduling Big Ten rivalry games