The BTP Podcast is back with another podcast. This time, we look at Michigan and Nebraska and how fans should perceive potential NIT postseason bids. We also talk about the classic debate of whether it is better to make a deep run in the NIT or be eliminated early in the NCAA Tournament. To help facilitate discussion, we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit and CornNation Contributor David McGee.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Major storylines of the Big Ten season so far
* Brief recap of Michigan's season
* Potential for Michigan going forward and reasons for optimism
* Brief recap of Nebraska's season
* Potential for Nebraska going forward and reasons for optimism
* Debate whether a deep NIT run is better than an early NCAA exit