The BTP Podcast returns in anticipation of the last few days of non-conference play and for the start of conference play with a look across the conference. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss the general impressions of the Big Ten
* A full look across the conference
* Whether Michigan State is legit at No. 1
* Did Bo Ryan retire at the right time?
* What to make of the wide open middle of the Big Ten
* Who could be a tricky team at the bottom of the conference