The BTP Podcast returns in anticipation of the last few days of non-conference play and for the start of conference play with a look across the conference. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
Discover Basketball Internet Radio with BTPowerhouse Podcast on BlogTalkRadio
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss the general impressions of the Big Ten
* A full look across the conference
* Whether Michigan State is legit at No. 1
* Did Bo Ryan retire at the right time?
* What to make of the wide open middle of the Big Ten
* Who could be a tricky team at the bottom of the conference