The BTP Podcast returns in anticipation of the first annual Big Ten-Big East Challenge or as it has become widely known, the Gavitt Games. To help facilitate discussion, BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit hosts the podcast and Robert O'Neill of Big East Coast Bias joins.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* We discuss the general impressions of the Big East
* Which matchups look the most interesting
* Whether the Big Ten will win the Challenge
* The games that we would look to see in the future
* We breakdown NCAA Tournament implications of the Challenge
* The Georgetown and Maryland showdown