The BTP Podcast is back with another podcast for the 2015 season. We talk a look at the happenings around the conference, the potential for Big Ten favorite Wisconsin going forward, and the recent battle between Indiana and Purdue and the outlook of Purdue going forward. To help facilitate discussion, we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit, BTPowerhouse Contributor Joshua Stern, Bucky's Fifth Quarter Contributor Jake Kocorowski, and Hammer & Rails Manager Travis Miller.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Major storylines of the college basketball season
* Big Ten bubble talk
* Wisconsin's performance so far
* The Iowa-Wisconsin showdown this weekend
* Whether Wisconsin can beat Kentucky
* Purdue's blowout win over Indiana
* The ups and downs of Purdue's season
* The outlook of the Indiana-Purdue rematch in Bloomington