The BTP Podcast is back with our first regular podcast of the 2015 season. We take a look at the early results of conference play and how that fits in for the conference's NCAA Tournament changes. Specifically, we focus on Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan State, and Ohio State. To help facilitate discussion, we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit, BTPowerhouse Contributor Grant Labedz, Crimson Quarry Contributor Kyle Robbins, Crimson QuarryContributor Ben R, and Scout Contributor Mike Wilson.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* Major storylines of the college basketball season
* Possibility of the Big Ten Improving
* Illinois' NCAA Tournament Chances
* A Look At the Rise of Indiana Basketball
* Iowa's Blowout Loss to Wisconsin
* Michigan State's Exciting Road Ahead
* Ohio State's Lack of Marquee Wins
* Injury of Michigan's Caris LeVert