We here are BTPowerhouse appreciate all of our readers. Whether you're a casual or frequent reader, you keep the site going. Having said that, it's important to update our readers and make sure everybody is getting the most out of the site. For instance, you may be missing out on content about your favorite team, player, or event. There are a few great ways to get information from BTP, but one of the best is to follow BTP's staff on Twitter.
Following BTP's staff on Twitter not only means you are going to be provided with a ton of information on a daily basis, but it also allows you to interact with BTP's staff on a more personal basis. I mean, who doesn't want to hear about my traffic problems, right? But in all seriousness, it's a nice way to keep up to date on the Big Ten. Plus, many of our writers are passionate about other sports, which you will be able to see.
Here are all of our staff's Twitter accounts:
- Site Manager & Editor-in-Chief - Thomas Beindit - @tbeindit
- Site Manager - Bryan Steedman - @crazytoledo
- Recruiting Editor - Nicholas Moyle - @NRMoyle
- Indiana Contributor - Scott Manning - @_HoosierFanatic
- Iowa, Minn., and Wis. Recruiting Contributor - Robert O'Neill - @RobertONeill31
- Ill., NW, and OSU Recruiting Contributor - Andy Patterson - @apatterson7
- Mary., PSU, and RU Recruiting Contributor - Kevin Piotrowski - @kevpiotrow
- Contributor - Andy Creal - @foCrealdoe
- Contributor - Kevin Dlugos - @_dlugos
- Contributor - Jason Dorow - @jasondorow
- Contributor - Drew Hamm - @drewhamm5
- Contributor - Andrew Holmes - @ARHolmesBTP
- Contributor - Chris Kay - @ItsGonnaBeOhKay
- Contributor - Ben Martens - @wbennomartens
- Contributor - Christopher Novak - @ChrisNovakSBN
- Contributor - Ryan Probasco - @ProbascoRyan
- Contributor - Clayton Tinkle - @Tink_CFB
- Contributor - Martin Weiss - @MartinWeiss22
- Contributor - Aaron Yorke - @apy5000
So, make sure to follow BTP's staff on Twitter. And as always, we thank everyone for checking out the site.