This weekend will be a bit of a smaller one for the Big Ten as there are only 7 teams playing and many of these matchups do not look all that appealing on paper, but it is the final weekend of conference play and the last chance until March for the Big Ten to validate itself as a conference.
Here are the games happening this weekend:
- 12:00PM ET - Indiana vs. Georgetown
- 1:00PM ET - UNC Wilmington at Minnesota
- 3:00PM ET - Northern Kentucky at Northwestern
- 5:00PM ET - Oakland at Maryland
- 7:00PM ET - Wright State at Ohio State
- 9:00PM ET - Kennesaw State at Illinois
- 3:00PM ET - Rutgers at Monmouth
- 8:00PM ET - Buffalo at Wisconsin
Come and let us know your predictions and thoughts for this weekend!