Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Purdue's conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Purdue coverage:
- Podcast: Purdue Team Preview
- Purdue Depth Chart Preview
- Purdue Guards Preview
- Purdue Incoming Recruits Breakdown
- Purdue's X-Factor
- Purdue's Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Purdue's Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- Five Reasons For Optimism About Purdue
- Freshmen Will Make or Break 2014-15 For Purdue
- Can Kendall Stephens Take The Next Step?
As a reminder, here is Purdue's Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
|Home Only||Away Only||Both|
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.