Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Illinois' conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Illinois coverage:
- Podcast: Illinois Team Preview
- Illinois Depth Chart Preview
- Illinois' X-Factor
- Illinois' Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Illinois' Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- The Importance of 2014-15 For Illinois
- Five Reasons For Optimism About Illinois
- Five Bold Predictions For Illinois
- How Will Illinois Move On Without Tracy Abrams?
As a reminder, here is Illinois' Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.