The BTP Podcast is back with the second in our Season Preview series. We will be breaking down each team in the Big Ten before the start of the season. We will be going the teams with the lowest conference win totals over the last 5 years to the highest. We continued with Michigan and Michigan State today. To help facilitate the discussion we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit, BTPowerhouse Contributor Joshua Stern, Spartan Digest Contributor Mike Wilson, and MGoBlog Contributor Alex Cook.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* BTP's Season Preview schedule
* Michigan's season outlook
* Michigan State's season outlook
* A look at Michigan's guards, wings, and big men
* A look at Michigan State's guards, wings, and big men
* Mike talks about the potential of Branden Dawson
* Alex talks about the potential of Michigan newcomer Kameron Chatman
* Thomas gets too obsessive with Michigan transfer Duncan Robinson