Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Iowa's conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Iowa coverage:
- Podcast: Iowa Team Preview
- Iowa Depth Chart Preview
- Iowa Incoming Recruits Preview
- Iowa's X-Factor
- Iowa's Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Iowa's Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- The Importance of 2014-15 For Iowa
- Five Reasons For Optimism About Iowa
- Five Bold Predictions For Iowa
As a reminder, here is Iowa's Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
|Home Only||Away Only||Both|
|Michigan State||Penn State||Northwestern|
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.