Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Nebraska's conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Nebraska coverage:
- Podcast: Nebraska Team Preview
- Nebraska Depth Chart Preview
- Nebraska's X-Factor
- Nebraska's Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Nebraska's Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- The Importance of 2014-15 For Nebraska
- Five Bold Predictions For Nebraska
- Nebraska's Tai Webster Participates In 2014 FIBA World Cup
As a reminder, here is Nebraska's Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
|Home Only||Away Only||Both|
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.