Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Rutgers' conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Rutgers coverage:
- Podcast: Rutgers Team Preview
- Rutgers Depth Chart Preview
- Rutgers' X-Factor
- Rutgers' Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Rutgers' Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- The Importance of 2014-15 For Rutgers
- Five Reasons For Optimism About Rutgers
- Five Bold Predictions For Rutgers
- Eddie Jordan Looking Forward To The Challenge Of The Big Ten
As a reminder, here is Rutgers' Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
Plays twice: Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Penn State, Purdue
Plays only at home: Michigan State, Northwestern, Ohio State, Wisconsin
Plays only on the road: Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.