Over the next few weeks, BTPowerhouse will be continuing to lay out its season preview for the Big Ten. Everybody likes to see player and position breakdowns, but it's also fun to make some bold predictions and guesses about how teams will finish the season. Today we're asking our readers to predict Michigan's conference record.
However, before you make your prediction, check out some of BTPowerhouse's Michigan coverage:
- Podcast: Michigan Team Preview
- Michigan Depth Chart Preview
- Michigan Guards Preview
- Michigan Wings Preview
- Michigan Bigs Preview
- Michigan Incoming Recruits Preview
- Michigan's X-Factor
- Michigan's Big Ten Schedule Breakdown
- Michigan's Non-Conference Schedule Breakdown
- Five Reasons For Optimism About Michigan
- Five Bold Predictions For Michigan
- Could This Year's Michigan Be Last Year's Indiana?
As a reminder, here is Michigan's Big Ten schedule in 2014-15:
|Home Only||Away Only||Both|
So make your pick below. We will be tallying the results and seeing who our readers believe will win the Big Ten.