The BTP Podcast is back with the second in our Season Preview series. We will be breaking down each team in the Big Ten before the start of the season. We will be going the teams with the lowest conference win totals over the last 5 years to the highest. We continued with Nebraska and Northwestern today. To help facilitate the discussion we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit, BTPowerhouse contributor Jeremy Haynes, Corn Nation contributor David McGee, Inside NU contributor Jason Dorow, and writer Alex Cook.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* BTP's Season Preview schedule
* Nebraska's season outlook
* Northwestern's season outlook
* A look at Nebraska's guards, wings, and big men
* A look at Northwestern' guards, wings, and big men
* Bold predictions for each team
* Thomas rants about "Sobocop" nonstop
* Tai Webster's FIBA experience