The BTP Podcast is back with the second in our Season Preview series. We will be breaking down each team in the Big Ten before the start of the season. We will be going the teams with the lowest conference win totals over the last 5 years to the highest. We continued with Maryland and Purdue today. To help facilitate the discussion we had BTPowerhouse Manager Thomas Beindit, Testudo Times Editor Andrew Emmer, and BTPowerhouse Manager Bryan Steedman.
You can check out all the Podcasts here.
In this episode, we discuss:
* BTP's Season Preview schedule
* Maryland's season outlook
* Purdue's season outlook
* A look at Maryland's guards, wings, and big men
* A look at Purdue's guards, wings, and big men
* Andrew talks about the NCAA Tournament potential of Maryland
* Thomas makes jokes about the Maryland-Penn State rivalry
* Bryan brings up Big Ten scheduling concerns