Big Ten Network announced their basketball coverage yesterday as they prepare to air 125 men's and women's conference games this season.
Network analysts for BTN's men's basketball coverage will include:
- Jim Jackson, Stephen Bardo and Shon Morris (lead analysts)
- Gary Williams (former Maryland coach)
- Drew Nicholas (former Maryland player, 2014 College Basketball HoF inductee)
- Bob Wenzel (former Rutgers player and coach)
- John Lucas II (former Maryland player and NBA player/coach)
- Dan Bonner (ACC announcer)
- Jess Settles (former Iowa player)
- Seth Davis (Sports Illustrated)
- Greg Keiser (former Michigan State player)
Big Ten Network's play-by-play crew will once again include the likes of Dave Revsine, Kevin Kugler, Eric Collins, Cory Provus and Brian Anderson. Also joining the mix this year will be Joe Davis of Fox Sports.
Programming wise you can expect more of the same, with BTN once again keeping their shows in January more or less the same with the Big Ten Basketball Report, Big Ten Basketball & Beyond, BTN Live, Big Ten Tip-Off Show and the Finale being utilized to provide thorough coverage of the conference throughout the 2014-15 Big Ten season. Also, the Journey will once again highlight a medley of basketball stories and air throughout the season.
Conference coverage will officially kick off on New Years eve with a triple header including Minnesota at Purdue, Indiana at Nebraska and Penn State at Wisconsin.