BT Powerhouse is joining forces with FanKave to give three Big Ten fans a chance to win a replica hoops jersey.
The Big Ten Conference Tournament gets going when Illinois and Indiana tip off followed by three additional matchups today. To celebrate what should be an amazing week of basketball, FanKave
is teaming up with BT Powerhouse to give away three Big Ten replica basketball jerseys.
Here's How to Enter and Win:
- Click here to download the iPad app from FanKave
- Quickly log into the app via Facebook for one free entry into the giveaway
- To increase your chances of winning:
- Create a Kave for your NCAA basketball game of choice
- Invite friends into your Kave
- Post to Facebook or Twitter from within your Kave
- Retweet, favorite and share your friend's FanKave Facebook and Twitter posts
- Each time you create a new Kave and invite friends, as well as posting to Facebook and Twitter, you will attain additional entries into the jersey giveaway.
- Also, make sure to follow @BTPowerhouse on Twitter to be eligible!
Winners can select any Big Ten replica basketball jersey priced at $59.95 or lower from Fanatics.com. Just search the website, find your favorite Big Ten team's hoops replica jersey at $59.95 or lower and it's all yours just in time for March Madness.
FanKave is a new, must-have app for the Big Ten Conference Tournament and March Madness in 2014. It's essentially an online hangout where passionate Big Ten fans can get together to cheer on their favorite team and talk some trash to the opponent. After creating a "Kave" for the Big Ten game of your choice, simply invite friends to join you where you'll receive play-by-play updates and have the ability to upload key plays and scores directly to your Facebook and Twitter accounts, which is nice because now you don't have to toggle amongst multiple apps to update your social media.
To start using the FanKave iPad app, simply download here
, log in with Facebook and start inviting your buddies. Oh, and it's also worth noting that the app currently has NBA hoops, will have the 2014 FIFA World Cup this summer and will be coming out on iPhone
and Android shortly.